- Participating in IT infrastructure support and operations for the supported region/business units
- Taking initiatives and leading infrastructure-related projects (mainly network)
with our staffs or local vendors to provide necessary solutions to customer(s)
- Configuring network equipment’s independently without superior's supervision
- Design and implement LAN/WAN topologies and connectivity
- Identify gaps in current design and research/propose appropriate solutions
based on technical and business drivers
- Contribute to network solutions development, optimizations, standards,
and technology refresh efforts
- Providing technical expertise
- Providing basic analysis of routers/switches/firewall logs and support
the team leader to deliver the service report(s) and/or Incident Report(s)
- Coordinating and cooperating with regional IT-PICs, IT teams in Tokyo HQ
for infrastructure support and project implementation
- Troubleshooting reported problems and be the liaised with regional IT-PICs,
IT teams in Tokyo HQ and the vendors
- Managing vendors for hardware/software acquisition and outsourced IT services/projects
and monitor their performance to ensure the committed SLA is achieved
- Providing Ｕpdates to management/customers on project progress, risks & issues, where appropriate
- Maintaining all relevant assets and setup documentations
- Provide direct support of audit and ad hoc consulting engagements
- Ensure compliance with departmental and enterprise security configuration standards
- Ability to support weekend and off-hours activities as required
- A Diploma / Degree in Computer-related field from a recognized institution.
- 1-2 years working experience in network design, implementation proficient in installing,
upgrading, troubleshooting, migrating, configuring, and supporting variety of network devices.
- 1-2 years working experience in leading IT Projects.
- To be able to Handling project independently.
- To be able to travel overseas for Projects.
- Possess knowledge of TCP/IP, infrastructure design, Routing and TCP/IP, OSFP, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS/VPN.
- Having leading and deployment experience in medium to large size network-related projects.
- To be able to handle network operations. (Implementing of Firewall rules, routing and switch configuration)
- Excellent communication skills and have a flair for customer services.
- Possess the ability to contribute as individual as well as working as a team.
- (Preferred) Candidates should have implementation of Cloud services such as AWS, Azure
(Preferred) Hands on experience in implementation, troubleshooting and configuring on:
- SD WAN - Cisco Wireless Controller 5508 Series - Cisco Mobility Express
- Cisco 2960-X, 3750-X, 3850, and 9500 series switches
- Juniper SRX 100, 200, 300 series firewall - Palo Alto PA 220 and PA 820 series firewall
- Cisco ISE - FortiGate firewall
照沼 健 Terunuma Takeshi（Registration No.:R1101560) http://sds-singapore.com/
BusinessREGN.No.53072923K Licence No.06C4228
If you are interested in this position,please email your resume to
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.