Our client, supply chain provider, wholesaler, trader of beauty product, is looking for Sales Executive (Sales Manager) to join as a first person to the Japan Market team.
You would be responsible for territory expansion into Japan market by monitoring competitors' landscape to
support the development of sales strategies that acquire sales through generation and follow-up of leads. Also, provide timely and regular engagement with customer enquiries and feedback to analyze customer behaviour to support client acquisition and retention.
1.Develop Sales Strategies for Market Expansion:
- Apply sales targets to guide the achievement of sales performance.
- Conduct market profiling to identify potential market segments and buyer profiles to understand market trends and customer needs.
- Analyze sales channels using buyers profiles to guide the achievement of sales performance.
- Relay feedback from buyers on sales factors affecting sales performance to improve sales target achievement.
- Monitor competitor landscape and customer demand to provide market intelligence for strategy development.
- Lead market expansion through territory growth (new customers) and portfolio expansion (existing customers).
2.Create Sales Opportunities:
- Initiate working-level relationships with networks and leads to support sales objectives.
- Promptly follow up with sales leads to increase the potential buyer's base.
- Implement enhanced customer acquisition programmes.
3.Acquire Sales Accounts:
- Interpret the buyers' overall business cycle to support the identification of buyers current and future business needs.
- Collate relevant information to be included in Sales proposals.
- Negotiate sales agreements.
- Perform follow-up action to close sales.
- Analyze technical requirements or non-standard buyer requests.
- Explain technical nuances and pros and cons of various solutions that appeal to buyers' technical requirements.
- Perform follow-up actions to close sales, including collaborating with Finance and
- Operations for payment fulfilment activities.
- Collaborate with sales and finance departments to facilitate payment processes to sellers.
4.Manage Buyer Relationships:
- Implement buyers relationship management programmes by engaging buyers and obtaining support.
- Analyze buyers' feedback, requirements and market sentiments using customer relationship tools for product enhancements.
- Identify trades that create value or are mutually beneficial for buyers and the organization.
- Analyze buyers' data and purchasing behaviour from customer relationship models.
- Escalate buyers' requests that deviate from the signed sales agreement.
- Identify responses that can minimize negative impact and address buyers' dissatisfaction with goods.
- Provide post-sales support on technical nuances related to product and product offerings.
5.Support application initiatives:
- Assist in ongoing records and information review to determine the effectiveness of work processes and procedures.
- Plan continuous work improvement activities and performance improvement strategies.
6.Customer Relationship Management:
- Plan weekly and monthly customer visitation frequency accordingly to customer grade and sales targets.
- Ensure prompt response rate to customer enquiries and other business needs.
- Ensure timely collection of invoice payments.
- Plan and set clear goals for meetings with potential clients.
- Build and maintain a professional and trusting relationship with existing, new, and potential customers.
7. Team Collaboration:
- Work closely with cross-department stakeholders to facilitate good communication and workflow.
- Support internal team members to ensure total division sales goals are met.
- Participate in corporate events to build team spirit and integrate into the company's culture.
EA Registration Number: R1109019
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
URL : http://www.pasona.com.sg
Tel : (65) 6734-7300（日本語ホットライン）
Add : 1 Finlayson Green #09-02 Singapore 049246
EA License No:90C4069