- Identify and penetrate into new Japanese market segment to promote digital multi-function system (print, copy, fax, scan and e-mail functions) and related solutions to potential Japanese direct customers in the corporate market (Conglomerates, Banks & Hotels).
- Carry out business development strategies to source for new Japanese business opportunities.
- Build customer relationship and manage expectations. Maximize earnings potential and revenue of relationship.
- Responsible for managing and servicing key customer accounts and maintaining a high level of sales achievement in targeted market segments.
Skills and Experiences:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (ie: Words, Excel & Power point).
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years relevant sales experiences with a good sales record.
- Preferably with experience in selling office automation equipment, IT systems and solutions or networking products to corporate client (B2B).
- Ideally experience in network, system integration, software
- Some experience in Project Management will be an advantage.