1. Responsible for the oversight of a portfolio of accounts
2. The main point of contact for these customers for all invoice related issues
3. To build strong relationships with customers and business partners in an effort to insure all invoices are paid to the terms of the company’s contract.
4. Collect Open Invoices from Accommodation Partners in the assigned region
5. Provides scalable solutions which can be implemented to streamline processes
6. Cross functional Communication with both internal and external parties
7. Increase growth of company through improving cycle times like DSO, Cash allocation and Delivery of invoices
1. Diploma/Degree holders
2. Preferably 2 years’ experience in Finance or related field
3. Ability to proactively drive the assigned projects and reach the objectives.
4. Excellent communication and transversal management skills.
5. Ability to recognize financial implications of business decisions and strategy.
6. Understanding of business practices and systems.
7. Facilitate and practice security and confidentiality of information
8. Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
9. Strong proficiency in English & Japanese verbal and written communication skills to liaise with local and Japanese counterparts.
EA Registration Number: R1766563
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
URL : http://www.pasona.com.sg
Tel : (65) 6734-7300（日本語ホットライン）
Fax : (65) 6733-2761
Add : 1 Finlayson Green #09-02 Singapore 049246
EA License No:90C4069